Products Used: Artisan Baby Iceberg
- 2 Heads Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Baby Iceberg, cut in half
- Cooking spray oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 Cup Toasted, chopped walnuts
For the Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. White wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before using.
- Preheat bbq grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Place Artisan Baby Iceberg halves, cut side up, on a platter or baking pan.
- Spray with oil and season with salt and pepper, cut side only.
- Place on the grill for 2 minutes to char and remove to platter.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Serve immediately.