Products Used: Tanimura & Antle Artisan Lettuce
- 2 Heads Tanimura & Antle Artisan® lettuce (1/2 package), washed, cut or torn
- 1 Large apple, quartered
- ½ Cup Roasted hazelnuts, skinned, thin cut
- 6 Slices bacon
For the Dressing
- ¼ Cup Golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Minced shallot
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- ½ tsp. Dried thyme
- ½-1 tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground black pepper
- ½ Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut or tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash the Artisan Lettuce and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Heat a pan on the stove and cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside to cool.
- While the bacon is cooling, whisk together all ingredients for the salad dressing. Set aside.
- Once bacon is cooled, crumble into small pieces.
- Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle salad with ½ of the prepared golden balsamic dressing. Serve remaining dressing on the side or save for another use.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.