Products Used: Tanimura & Antle Cauliflower
- 1 Head Tanimura & Antle Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 Lemon, juice and zest
- 1/3 Cup Pinenuts, toasted
- ½ Cup Golden raisins
- ½ Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- ½ Cup Chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower florets in a large bowl with oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- When cauliflower is soft, this will depend on size of florets, place warm cauliflower in a large bowl and combine with lemon juice and zest, pinenuts, raisins, pomegranate seeds, parsley and capers.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.