Roasted Cauliflower Mac ‘N CheeseServings: 4 Products Used: Field Fresh Cauliflower
- 1 Head of Tanimura & Antle Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, soft
- 1 Cup Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 2 oz.’s Cream cheese
- ½ tsp. Dry mustard
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 Cups Shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ tsp. Salt and ground black pepper
- ½ Cup Seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter an 8” x 8” square or 8”- 9” round baking dish. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Boil the cauliflower florets in salted water for 4-5 minutes, drain and place cooked florets in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a medium size saucepan over medium heat, bring the heavy whipping cream and milk to a boil. Add the mustard and garlic powder; Stir to combine.
- Add cream cheese to saucepan and stir until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- Lower the heat and stir in 1 ½ cups shredded cheese. Stir well to melt and combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over cauliflower in the mixing bowl. Stir until combined and all cauliflower is covered.
- Pour cauliflower mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes.