Riced Cauliflower PilafServings: 4 Products Used: Tanimura & Antle Cauliflower; Tanimura & Antle Green Onions
- 1 Head Tanimura & Antle Cauliflower, “riced” in a food processor, yield about 4 cups
- ½ Cup Slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/3 Cup Finely chopped green onion
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1/3 Cup Water or vegetable stock
- 1/3 Cup Raisins
- 1 Lemon, juice and zest
- 2-3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add rice cauliflower, green onion and garlic.
- Cook, stirring for about 3 minutes, and then add water or stock and toss or wriggle skillet, turning cauliflower mixture over with a spoon or spatula to insure even cooking.
- Cook until all liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
- Add raisins, almonds, lemon juice, zest, and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.