Mozzarella & Artisan Sweet Italian Red Onion BurgerServings: 4 Products Used: Tanimura & Antle Artisan Sweet Red Onion
- 1 Large Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Sweet Italian Red Onion, sliced into rounds
- 4, 4-6 oz. Ground beef patties
- 4 Burger buns
- 2 tsp. Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsp. of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 4 Slices, mozzarella cheese
- Heat an outdoor grill or stove top grill pan over medium heat
- Season patties with salt and pepper and place on grill, turning to the other side after 5 minutes
- Place the onion slices on a plate and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to the grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- When the burgers are almost ready, heat the buns on the grill to toast the inside.
- Spread the barbecue sauce on the warm buns, top with one burger, slice of cheese and grilled onion.