- 2 heads Tanimura & Antle Artisan Lettuce
- 3 cups cooked small pasta, such as ditalini or small shells
- 1 ½ cups small Tanimura & Antle Broccoflower® florets
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, diced (1/2″)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced pepperoni or salami
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet Italian red onion
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Cut core end of lettuce to release leaves.
- Cut leaves crosswise in half or thirds.
- Rinse; drain well.
- Combine lettuce, pasta, Broccoflower, mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, celery, pepperoni and onion in large bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Add vinaigrette to combined salad ingredients, as desired, before serving; toss well. Store extra dressing in the refrigerator for up to one week.