• 2 Heads Tanimura & Antle Artisan Sweet Gem lettuces
• 3 Cups cooked small pasta, such as ditalini or small shells
• 1 1/2 Cups small Tanimura & Antle Colored Cauliflower florets
• 6 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, diced (1/2″)
• 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
• 1 cup chopped celery
• 1 Cup diced pepperoni or salami
• 1 Cup finely chopped sweet Italian red onion
• Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette (see recipe)
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 3/4 tsp. coarse salt
• 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Cover and store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
2. Cut core end of lettuce to release leaves; cut leaves crosswise in half or thirds. Rinse; drain well.
3. Combine lettuce, pasta, Colored Cauliflower, mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, celery, pepperoni and onion in large bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Add vinaigrette, as desired, before serving; toss well.