Tanimura & Antle is an employee-owned family farming business with a four-generation legacy and a passionate commitment to growing premium quality produce. As one of the largest independent vegetable growers in the United States, Tanimura & Antle farms more than 36,000 acres of rich, fertile farmland and ships a full line of premium fresh conventional, organic and greenhouse grown produce products throughout the nation.
We are looking for employees that fit into the Tanimura & Antle culture and want to have an impact on our growth and success. We believe in, and are committed to, creating a sustainable future through innovation throughout our operations.
Our Mission: To “Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium produce with superior customer service that meets and exceeds their quality and value expectations”
Our Vision: To “Operate as a highly innovative company, sustainably growing, while enhancing the lives of all through employee ownership and customer inspired partnerships”
In this role you will work within the Accounts Receivable Department. You will work collaboratively with Sales and other departments for your daily responsibilities and you will have communications with customers.
Location: Salinas, CA
Pay Range: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
Areas of Responsibility:
Process invoices to ensure accuracy
Review invoice audit reports daily
Perform data entry of miscellaneous invoices
Distribute and mail Accounts Payable checks
Prepare freight bills for processing
Assists other members in Accounts Receivable team (miscellaneous cash posting, pulling customer backup, submitting credits, collections)
Assist with projects as assigned by the Director of Accounts Receivables, Credit & Collections
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High school diploma and one to two years’ equivalent education, experience and/or training
- Must work well with minimal supervision, take initiative, be a self-starter, have a sense of urgency and be driven.
- Must prioritize workload, track and follow-up with pending matters
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, have excellent communication and organizational skills and great attention to detail.