Products Used: Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Sweet Red Onion
- 1 Large Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Sweet Red Onion
- 1 ½ lbs. Skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 4 Tbsp. Olive oil, divided
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. Fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 5-6 Sprigs fresh mint
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- 8, 12-inch Skewers
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces and place into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, minced garlic, chopped mint, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir to cover and combine. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- While chicken marinates, cut Artisan Sweet Red Onion into 1-inch pieces, keeping together three layers in each piece.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Prepare skewers by alternating chicken, mint leaves, onions and cherry tomatoes. Place in glass dish or gallon zip lock bag.
- Brush lemon and olive oil mixture over prepared skewers and let marinate another 30 minutes.
- Prepare bbq or heat grill pan over medium heat.
- Season kebabs with salt and pepper then grill over medium heat for about 10 minutes each.