Servings: 8 Skewers
Products Used: Tanimura & Antle Artisan Lettuce
- 2 Heads Tanimura & Antle Artisan® lettuce (1/2 package), washed, cut or torn
- ½ Avocado – sliced into 8 pieces
- 16 Grape Tomatoes
- 6 Slices bacon
- 1 Block of blue cheese
- 1 lbs. Chicken breast
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
For the Dressing
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- ¾ Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated onion
- 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped parsley
- ½ Tbsp. Finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and store refrigerated, in a jar, for at least an hour before using. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut or tear Artisan™ lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Wash and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat a pan on the stove and cook bacon until crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Grill Chicken Breast until fully cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Slice Avocado into 8 pieces, cube blue cheese into 8 pieces, and quarter hard-boiled eggs to make 8 pieces.
- Once Chicken and Bacon have cooled, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add ingredients to skewers, include multiple pieces of lettuce, 2 grape tomatoes & 1 piece of all other ingredients.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing or serve on the side.