Chip-Free Cauliflower NachosServings: 6-8Products Used: Tanimura & Antle Cauliflower, Tanimura & Antle Artisan Romaine & Tanimura & Antle Artisan Sweet Red Onion
- 2 Heads Tanimura & Antle Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 ½ cup of Taco meat of choice, cooked
- 1/3 cup Black beans
- 1/3 cup Pinto beans
- ¼ cup Mild cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Colby jack cheese
- ¼ cup Monterey jack cheese
- 1 Jalapeno with seeds removed, diced
- 1 cup Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Romaine, shredded
- ¼ cup Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Sweet Red Onion, diced
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Crema, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
For the Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Slice cauliflower into ½-inch florets
- Combine olive oil with garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, paprika, chili powder and sea salt in a bowl large enough to fit the cauliflower florets.
- Add cauliflower florets to bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Pour coated cauliflower onto a greased baking sheet or an oven safe serving platter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and starting to turn brown
- Remove pan from oven.
- Add taco meat, black beans, pinto beans, cheeses & Jalapeno.
- Return to the oven. Bake until the cheese is fully melted.
- Once cheese is melted, remove from the oven and add shredded Artisan Romaine, Artisan Red Onion, tomatoes, cilantro and avocado evenly over the top of the cauliflower.
- Drizzle with crema in a zig zag pattern, as desired.
- Serve with lime wedge and enjoy!