Products Used: Field Fresh Cauliflower
- 1 Head Tanimura & Antle Cauliflower, about 4 cups of florets
- 8 oz.’s Sour cream
- 1 Cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Dry thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter a shallow 9×13” baking dish. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook cauliflower florets for about 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, half of the cheese, cauliflower, salt, pepper and thyme. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is browned