What You’ll Need:
- 1 Stalk of Tanimura & Antle Celery, cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts of your choice
- 1/3 cup mixed dried fruit, finely chopped
- Arrange the celery stalks onto a large serving platter with the raisins, mini-chocolate chips, chopped nuts and mixed dried fruit in small bowls.
- In a fourth small bowl whip together the peanut butter, cream cheese and chocolate syrup.
- Dip a celery stalk into chocolate fondue and then into topping of your choice. Enjoy!