- 1 Head of Tanimura & Antle Broccoli, chopped, about 3 cups
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Minced onion
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 2 Cups Washed baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 Cups Crumbled feta cheese
- 6 Large eggs
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 Cup Whole milk
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped scallions
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Butter a 9×13” baking pan; any shape of a similar size will do. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet over medium flame and add olive oil, onion and garlic. Saute 2-3 minutes and then reduce heat to low. Add broccoli and spinach. Cook 5-7 minutes until broccoli starts to soften. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, cream, milk, feta, scallions and broccoli mixture. Stir well, season with salt and pepper and pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 35-40 minutes until puffed and brown. Serve hot or at room temperature.