- 4 cups Tanimura & Antle Broccoli with or without stems, cut in thin pieces
- 1 small Tanimura & Antle Artisan Sweet Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch + 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 pound boneless flank, skirt or round steak, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. white or brown sugar
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower oil, divided
- In a mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, water and granulated garlic. Add beef and toss well to marinate.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 Tbsp. of oil, tossing and stirring to desired doneness, about 4 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and stir-fry broccoli and onion, 4-5 minutes and then return beef and accumulated juices to pan.
- In a small bowl, combine tamari or soy sauce, sugar, ginger and minced garlic. Add to skillet and toss well. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Toss with green onions and serve. Can be served over rice.