Products Used: Artisan® Sweet Italian Red Onions
- 1 Tanimura & Antle Artisan Sweet Italian Red Onion
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cups leftover Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 2 6-inch Naan Bread or Flatbreads
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Chopped Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss leftover cooked chicken in 1/4 cup of the BBQ sauce (more to taste) and spread remaining 1/4 cup of sauce on top of flatbreads.
- Top each flatbread with the shredded chicken, followed by ¼ cup of each cheese and 2 tbsp. of the red onion.
- Bake flatbreads on a sheet pan in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is heated through and cheese melts. Remove and top with chopped cilantro.
- Alternatively, an air fryer can be used. Bake 8-10 minutes at 400°F.