Products Used: Tanimura & Antle Celery OR Tanimura & Antle Organic Celery
- 8 Stalks Tanimura & Antle celery, washed and cut into 4” lengths
- 6 Large eggs
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp. Minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp. White wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 Slices bacon, cooked crispy, crumbled, for garnish
- Place eggs in a saucepot and cover by 1” with cold water. Bring to a boil and shut off heat, cover pot and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs into a bowl of ice water and cool for 5-10 minutes. Peel eggs and grate entire egg with a medium-fine grater.
- Place egg and other ingredients, except bacon, in a bowl and stir or mash together. Season with more salt or pepper as desired.
- Place celery sticks on a serving platter and carefully spoon egg salad into each piece.
- Garnish with crumbled bacon. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to one day.