- 2 heads of Artisan Romaine
- 2 medium-size ripe Fuyu persimmons
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup prosciutto pieces
For the Dressing
- 3 tsp Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp minced shallot
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut or tear washed Organic Artisan Romaine into bite-sized pieces.
- Place prosciutto on a baking sheet and bake in pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing
- When the crispy prosciutto is cool, break into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- Peel, halve, and slice the persimmons into ½ inch pieces.
- Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl until incorporated.
- Drizzle ½ of the dressing onto the tossed salad; Serve remaining dressing on the side.
- Season with salt and pepper.