- 2 heads Artisan™ Lettuce (1/2 package), chopped or torn
- 2 small delicata squash, cut in half, seeded
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the Dressing
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp minced shallot
- 2 tsp orange juice
- ¾ c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice delicate squash into ¼” half-moons and toss with 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Place on greased cookie sheet and roast in the oven for 35 minutes.
- While the delicata squash is roasting, cut or tear Artisan Lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash the Artisan Lettuce and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Once the delicata squash is done, set aside to cool or place in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients together or shake in a small jar.
- Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with about 1/3 of the balsamic vinaigrette (about 1/3 cup), and add more if necessary, to taste. Save remaining dressing for another use.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!