Marketing Content Manager
Tanimura & Antle is an employee-owned family farming business with a four-generation legacy and a passionate commitment to growing premium quality produce. As one of the largest independent vegetable growers in the United States, Tanimura & Antle farms more than 36,000 acres of rich, fertile farmland and ships a full line of premium fresh conventional, organic and greenhouse grown produce products throughout the nation.
We are looking for employees that fit into the Tanimura & Antle culture and want to have an impact on our growth and success. We believe in, and are committed to, creating a sustainable future through innovation throughout our operations.
Our Mission: To “Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium produce with superior customer service that meets and exceeds their quality and value expectations”
Our Vision: To “Operate as a highly innovative company, sustainably growing, while enhancing the lives of all through employee ownership and customer inspired partnerships”
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating the framework and drafting all copy, imagery, video and other marketing assets that build our marketing materials for our various Tanimura & Antle marketing customers. Your job requires you to be aware of current industry, community and international trends in order to develop content that aligns with the times; while also aligning with our company vision.
This position requires you to have a creative mind; you must be an exceptional writer and have a natural knack for pairing imagery and video with copy in order to communicate a strong message and story. You must have a clear understanding of our company’s vision and objectives, possess high relationship and time management skills to work cross-functionally within the company, demonstrate a strong focus on details and have the ability to multitask, self-start and work in autonomy.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Master Content Calendar – Maintains our master content marketing calendar. The master content marketing calendar is planned and approved annually, then adjusted monthly and schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Product Messaging – Develops messaging for all products for both our retail customer audience and foodservice customer audience and works collaboratively with the Brand Marketing Manager to create support materials such as sell sheets, presentations, usage tips, recipe development and other relevant product information as tools for our sales team.
- Website – Collaborates on web content strategy for all Tanimura & Antle companies that encompasses each group’s goals and aligns with the company’s image.
- Press Releases & Blog Posts – Drafts company press releases and blog articles as needed to support our various company announcements and communications
- Competitive Content Audits – Stays well-informed of current best practices in the industry and reviews competitor websites and materials to compare their activities with those of our company
- Social Media Content Creation – Works collaboratively to create content for the company’s various social media platforms to align with marketing goals, promotions and company objectives.
- Photography & Video Assets – Maintains an up to date library of photography and video assets for the Core Company and diversified businesses. This includes individual packs, naked, and carton images for all products, field imagery, machinery, events, corporate initiative photography, employee headshots, and more.
- Bachelor Degree. Concentration in Agriculture Business, Communications or Marketing preferred.
- 3 – 5 Years of Relevant Industry, Marketing or Creative Experience
- Experience in writing press releases and strong writing skills are required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite highly preferred
- Calendar and time management
- Highly organized and motivated
- Highly computer literate with skill in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Photography & video production experience a plus
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills are essential
- Loves to work with people and communicate collaboratively to accomplish common goals
- Self-motivated to continually improve and add value, even if it is outside of their job description
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions
- Ability to plan ahead and predict problems by being observant to the little things that make a big difference
- Enjoys being a team player and being part of a collective effort
- Desire to learn, grow within their role and take on new responsibilities.