Products Used: Tanimura & Antle Artisan Lettuce & Tanimura & Antle Artisan Sweet Red Onion
- 4 Cups Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Lettuce chopped
- 1 Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Sweet Red Onion sliced into rings
- 1 lb. Lean ground turkey
- Pinch of salt & ground pepper
- 4 Dill pickle spears chopped
- 1 Avocado cubed
- 8-10 Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup Light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Dill pickle juice
- 1 Tbsp. Ketchup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, salt and pepper. Gently form into 4 patties and set aside.
- Cook ground turkey patties on a grill around 4-5 minutes per side. After flipping the patties, add the Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Sweet Red Onion to the grill. Cook for the remaining 4-5 minutes and flip onions halfway through. Allow patties to rest for 5-10 minutes and then cut each patty into bite-size pieces.
- Combine Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Lettuce, chopped pickles, grilled Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Sweet Red Onion rings, cubed avocado and halved tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates, top each with cheese and chopped patty pieces. Drizzle with ¼ of the dressing.