What You’ll Need
- 1 ½ lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 5-6 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 large Tanimura & Antle Artisan® Sweet Red Onion
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 8, 12-inch skewers, soaked
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces and place into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add 2 Tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, chopped mint, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir to cover and combine. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- While chicken marinates, cut Artisan Sweet Red Onion into 1-inch pieces, keeping together three layers in each piece.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Prepare skewers by alternating chicken, mint leaves, onions and cherry tomatoes. Place in glass dish or gallon zip lock bag.
- Brush lemon and olive oil mixture over prepared skewers and let marinate another 30 minutes.
- Prepare bbq or heat grill pan over medium heat.
- Season kebabs with salt and pepper then grill over medium heat for about 10 minutes each.