ERP General Support Analyst
Tanimura & Antle is an employee-owned family farming business with a four-generation legacy and a passionate commitment to growing premium quality produce. As one of the largest independent vegetable growers in the United States, Tanimura & Antle farms more than 36,000 acres of rich, fertile farmland and ships a full line of premium fresh conventional, organic and greenhouse grown produce products throughout the nation.
We are looking for employees that fit into the Tanimura & Antle culture and want to have an impact on our growth and success. We believe in, and are committed to, creating a sustainable future through innovation throughout our operations.
Our Mission: To “Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium produce with superior customer service that meets and exceeds their quality and value expectations”
Our Vision: To “Operate as a highly innovative company, sustainably growing, while enhancing the lives of all through employee ownership and customer inspired partnerships”
The Role: As an ERP General Support Analyst, you will perform Level I support of our ERP (JD Edwards Enterprise One) environment and supporting applications. The Support Analyst plays a key role in day-to-day operations, including reviewing, addressing, or escalating help desk tickets, addressing daily logs and system errors, user account maintenance, and user defined object maintenance.
Location: Salinas, CA
Areas of Responsibility:
- Monitor the teams’ helpdesk ticket queue for new incoming tickets, and resolve the issue or re-assigns tickets as necessary, to work and resolve issues with JD Edwards and assist Business Analysts with troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Oversee tickets worked by Analysts to learn and, eventually, address more complex issues and errors.
- Develop documentation and training materials where applicable.
- Identifies training needs of end users and provides the necessary system and end user training and documents.
- Collaborate with the team to recommend potential areas for application system improvement and documentation.
- Assist Analysts with testing software changes by utilizing pre-defined testing plans and pre-defined processes.
- Assist in creating and managing User Defined Objects and Orchestrations
- With guidance, understand the Data Master function, participate in Core Team meetings, and assist with tasks to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Monitors and evaluates new functionality and feature availability.
- Contribute to business process improvement initiatives.
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Any combination of education, training, and experience equivalent to possession of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information engineering, business administration or other related areas.
- 1+ years’ experience using or supporting JD Edwards E1.
- 0-1+ years functional knowledge of JD Edwards (Financial, Distribution, Manufacturing preferred).
- Technically or programmatically minded.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong desire to learn new skills and help with process improvement.
- Communicates effectively with users and upper management.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Experience with ReportsNow, DSI or other reporting and mobile application development tools
- Experience with Groovy and Rest API’s