What You’ll Need:
2 heads Tanimura & Antle Artisan Lettuce
3 cups cooked small pasta, such as ditalini or small shells
1 ½ cups small Tanimura & Antle Broccoflower® florets
6 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, diced (1/2″)
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup diced pepperoni or salami
1/2 cup finely chopped sweet Italian red onion
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 tsp. coarse salt
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1) Cut core end of lettuce to release leaves
2) Cut leaves crosswise in half or thirds.
3) Rinse; drain well.
4) Combine lettuce, pasta, Broccoflower, mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, celery, pepperoni and onion in large bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5) Combine vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
6) Add vinaigrette to combined salad ingredients, as desired, before serving; toss well. Store extra dressing in the refrigerator for up to one week.